lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

Welcome to my blog,,,

This is an activity about my program of my English II

My name is Angel Villalobos, I'm 19 years old, I live in Santa Cruz de Mara with my parents, my sister and my brother, I'm the oldest of the three. I belong to the Faculty of Science and Computer in The Graphic Design School. I like eat a lot and go to the gym. I don't like the hypocricy, I hate onion and I can't stand the guaracha music and I love hard core and speed core.


I want to be a good graphic designer and I hope that my father keep alive to can see me graduate and that he can meet his grandchildren.
I wat to get married and have a family with the best woman of the world my girlfriend Ariana Romero.


I take desicions and I don't look back.. Is simple!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario